This year's workshop is connected to the European Travel Law Forum (June 30 - July 1, Salzburg). The focus of the Workshop will be on 'The review of the EU Air Passenger Rights Regulation 261/2004. The issues to be discussed in this regard will be prepared by a working group.
Find the programmes of both events as well as the according registration forms on the IFTTA website here>>.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
- EU: towards stricter enforcement of passenger rights
- European Travel Law Forum andf IFTTA Europe Workshop 2011 in Salzburg/Austria/EU
- UK: Bribery Act 2011
- Class action on violation of EU Reg. 261/2004 filed in Illinois court
- Age rating for packages
- USA: Washington D.C. to sue OTAs for unpaid taxes
- USA: race discrimination claim preempted by Warsaw Convention