East West Airlines Ltd v. Turner  NSWCA 53; BC201001873 - 01 Apr 2010 - Supreme Court of New South Wales, Court of Appeal.
Judgement available here>>.
• What happened in Eyjafjallajökull?
• Why was Europe´s airspace closed?
• What procedures were followed?
• What has been learned?
• What are the effects of volcanic ash on airplanes and can they be reduced?
• What steps are to be taken and by whom to minimize the threats that volcanic ash poses to aviation?
Find detailed information here>>.
Transport Minister John Baird has ordered an investigation into whether airlines are enforcing rules that require staff to see the faces of passengers who board their flights. He said in a statement that there are procedures in place to verify the identity of anyone who has their face covered, adding the approach is consistent with international standards, regardless of culture or religion.
Find full article here>>.